Fabio to stay at yamaha until 2024

Image - motogp.com


YAMAHA AND QUARTARARO RENEW CONTRACT

FOR 2023 - 2024

"I am really happy to announce to all of you that I will stay with Yamaha for two more years.

In the past, moving up to MotoGP with Yamaha and later to the Factory team were no-brainers. Yamaha believed in me from the very beginning, and that is something I do not take lightly. But that being said, this new agreement was a big decision. I'm at a great point in my career, so I took a bit more time taking this decision to be sure.

I believe in the Yamaha MotoGP project, and I feel Yamaha are truly motivated. And now that we have officially confirmed our decision to continue on this path together, we can fully focus on the current season.

I want to say ’Thanks!‘ to the people around me, who always help me and support me, as well as to the fans who are cheering me on. I really do appreciate all the support."

Comments